Dr. Neil Finn
Dr. Finn is a board certified periodontist practicing in Lower Manhattan. He prides himself in making periodontal treatment as comfortable and personalized as possible. He specializes in comprehensive periodontal care including non-surgical and surgical treatment of ‘gum’ disease, regenerating gums over exposed root surfaces, addressing a ‘gummy’ smile, complex tooth extractions and the placement of dental implants.
Dr. Finn graduated from Tufts University in Massachusetts and then moved to New York where he served as the Chief Operating Officer for the Cornell affiliated Sadick Clinical Research Group on Park Avenue. During his time there, his research focus was on the role of lasers and other agents in the field of cosmetic dermatology. Dr Finn has co-authored several papers and has liaised with the FDA to help gain approval for medical lasers and other devices in the United States.
Following his time at the Sadick Clinical Research Group, Dr. Finn attended and graduated from New York University College of Dentistry, where he finished in the top 10 of his class and was subsequently elected into the national dental honors society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He is a past recipient of the American Academy of Periodontology Award for Outstanding Achievements in Periodontics. Dr Finn completed his post-graduate training in Periodontics at NYU in the prestigious Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry and is Board Certified by the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr. Finn is quite involved in the dental community and is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association and the New York State Dental Association.
- New York University College of Dentistry
- New York University, Residency in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Academy of Periodontology Dental Student Award for Achievement in Periodontology
PATIENT CARE PHILOSOPHY
Dr. Finn prides himself in spending time listening to the patient, recognizing that every patient is different and providing a gentle touch. He is dedicated to providing compassionate care. You will never feel alone as Dr. Finn is always accessible to you via email or phone.
- Worked in cosmetic dermatology after college and researched medical lasers.
- Liaised with the FDA to help gain approval for medical lasers in the United States.