Dr. Jacqueline Zamani
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
With two young daughters of her own, Dr. Zamani, aka “Dr. Jackie” is a natural with children. From tots to teenagers, Dr. Jackie treats each patient as she would her own kiddos and is able to put each child (and their parents) at ease so that she can provide the best care.
Dr. Jackie was born and raised in Bel Air, MD. She graduated with a B.S. in Biology from The George Washington University with honors. From there, she went on to study at the most prestigious dental school in the country, The University of Maryland School of Dentistry. Dr. Jackie went on to complete a General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center and the following year, completed a Pediatric Dental Residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn.
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Diplomat | American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Clinical Instructor at NYU School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Northeast Society of Pediatric Dentist
- New York Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
PATIENT CARE PHILOSOPHY
Jacqueline Zamani, DDS, Aka, “Dr. Jackie” is passionate about helping children have positive dental experiences and healthy smiles. Her goal is to be a positive influence in children’s lives and to empower them to take pride in their smiles and their oral health.
- Played division 1 lacrosse in college
- Played the piano for 20 years
- Favorite movie is Home Alone
Dr. Jackie is available for appointments:
Monday 10am – 6pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm