Dr. Ross Newman
Cosmetic and General Dentist
Throughout his career, Dr. Newman has provided exceptional patient care by focusing on a compassionate approach, addressing the individual needs of his patients and understanding/prioritizing the patient experience perspective.
Outside of the office, you can find Dr. Newman exploring the growing restaurant scene in the Financial District, spending time with his family, traveling to locations on his bucket list, attending dental seminars across the country to expand is knowledge base and volunteering with local organizations to give back to his community.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center | Resident
- “Most requested resident” by patients after 3 months of residency
- Full tuition scholarship from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine to pursue a Master of Science in Higher Education
PATIENT CARE PHILOSOPHY
His treatment philosophy is simple, follow the golden – treat others the way you want to be treated with the highest level of patient care and satisfaction. Dr. Newman is highly skilled in all aspects of cosmetic, general and restorative dentistry, receiving numerous accolades/awards from his peers, patients and professional dental organizations.
- Loves to cook and try new restaurants in the Financial District.
- Was the “Most Requested Resident” during his residency.
- Loves working with patients and front desk staff to improve workflow.