New York, NY Dentist Offers General, Restorative, Cosmetic, and Pediatric Dentistry
Choosing a dentist in New York, NY can feel like a daunting task. How the heck can you choose from all those providers? Well, we’d like to make it simple for you.
Here at Sky Dental, we offer a full spectrum of dental services for the NYC community from our conveniently located practice in the heart of FiDi. In addition to specializing in general, restorative, cosmetic, and pediatric dentistry, we also provide our patients with a board-certified endodontist and periodontist. We even offer Invisalign!
In short, we’ve got you covered.To sign up for Zoom teeth whitening in the financial district, review this checklist then give us a call. Zoom whitening is a good fit for you if…
Patient-Focused Dentist in New York, NY
As one of Sky Dental’s patients, you’ll notice right away that we don’t just go through the motions. We are focused on creating a safe, friendly space for you to ask any questions you may have, and receive all the information you need.
Oral health is a collaboration we undertake with you. We want you to get a clear picture of what’s going on in your mouth and with your teeth, and we take the time to create that conversation.
When we recommend a procedure, for example, you will always know exactly why, and how it will help support your long-term oral wellness.
After care lasts for 48 hours, during which you will avoid some of the most common tooth-staining foods and drinks.
Growing with Our NYC Patients
We started off small back in 2012, but thanks to patients like you, we’ve grown into a thriving practice with multiple treatment spaces. NYC individuals and families alike count on us to provide the very best in oral health care.
When choosing a dentist in New York, NY, you want a practice that can grow with you. Need a brighter smile to impress your new colleagues or be a hit on your upcoming date? You can count on Sky Dental.
Want to straighten your teeth or fix a nagging issue with the look of your smile? Give us a call.
Here are just some of the many services we can support you with at Sky Dental:
- Twice yearly cleanings and checkups can help prevent tooth decay, gingivitis, bone loss, halitosis (bad breath), and tooth loss.
- SkySmileScan™ uses advanced technology to generate a precise 3D image of your teeth in just minutes.
- Periodontal maintenance cares for your tooth roots, gums and bones.
- Composite resin fillings simultaneously fill a cavity and improve your smile.
- Root canals repair and save a badly damaged or infected tooth instead of removing it.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- Gum treatments can stop or reverse gum disease.
- Frenectomies eliminate tongue-tie, reducing discomfort and enhancing bite function.
- Crowns and bridges aid in restoring the health of your smile.
- Dentures restore your smile and your confidence.
- Oral surgery is recommended as needed to protect and maximize your long-term oral health.
Ready to schedule an appointment? Call today to let us know how we can best serve you.