INVISALIGN CLEAR ALIGNERS
What is Invisalign?©
Invisalign combines a modern, fully digitalized experience with an innovative clear aligner to help you get the smile you want, the way you want. The Invisalign system uses SmartTrack, a patented material, and data from over 6 million smiles to create faster, more precise smiles. Think of Invisalign as the clear alternative to metal braces for adults and teens. Aligners are custom-made, incredibly comfortable and are the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth!
Wonder what your new smile could look like? At Sky Dental, using our state-of-the-art SkySmileScan™, we can create a 3D digital smile simulation, completely painless and complimentary, in less than 5 minutes! You are able to view your treatment plan and future smile in a matter of minutes.
Am I candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign can treat most dental conditions for both teens and adults. It might be right for you if you want straighter teeth or have:
- An overbite: upper front teeth that close in front of your lower teeth when you bite
- An underbite: lower teeth that stick out past your upper front teeth when you close your mouth
- A crossbite: upper and lower jaws don’t meet when you bite
- Gap teeth: teeth with an extra space between them
- An open bite: top and bottom teeth don’t meet
- Crowded teeth: teeth that are too close together
Why Choose Invisalign?
Over 6 million people have chosen Invisalign to change their smiles. With 20 years of research, 900+ patents, the world’s largest 3D printing operation, and data from over 6 million smiles, you can trust Invisalign clear aligners to do their job.
All clear aligners are not alike. Invisalign’s SmartTrack patented material and experience are like no other.
- Comfortable + Customized: SmartTrack material is specially engineered for the Invisalign system and feels better than any other aligner. It applies a gentle force and is custom cut to fit comfortably around your teeth.
- Faster Results: Treatment times are up to 50% faster. Because Invisalign is clear and removable, you can see begin to see results in a matter of months.
- More Precise: Data and software improves the accuracy and control of tooth movements and straightens your teeth with 75% more predictability.
Over 74% of American adults have crooked teeth or misaligned teeth, and if left untreated, an improper bite can lead to periodontal disease and other health issues like pain in the jaw, ear and headaches, and in some cases, heart disease. Correctly positioning teeth for proper alignment and function now will prevent future dental problems and make a significant difference to the future of your health.
How does Invisalign work?
At Sky Dental, your Invisalign journey begins with our proprietary SkySmileScan™. The SkySmileScan™ uses Invisalign’s iTero scanner to generate a precise 3D image of your teeth in just minutes. Your doctor then uses the smile and bite analysis to simulate teeth movement and map out the course of your entire treatment. Being able to instantly view your customized treatment plan (and preview your new smile!) at your first appointment gives you an exciting and realistic idea of what to expect.
Every few weeks, you can expect to pop into our office to review your progress and pick up a new set of custom-made aligners. Throughout your treatment, each aligner in the series will gently move your teeth into place without any wires or brackets.
We invite you to book your complimentary consultation at Sky Dental and see how convenient, affordable and confidence changing Invisalign treatment can be!
What is Sky Dental Smile Club?
Join over 500 #SkyDentalSmileClub members and get the picture perfect smile you have always dreamed of! Learn more about the Sky Dental experience and view photos and videos of our Invisalign patient spotlights on our #SkyDentalSmileClub page.
The SkySmileScan™ Consult Experience
Start with a FREE 3D SkySmileScan™ of your teeth and get a sneak peek of what your smile could look like.
Sky Dental – the modern dental experience redefined
Contact us at 212.600.1996