Dr. Casandra Wang
Cosmetic and General Dentist
Dr. Casandra Wang is native to Georgia and spent her childhood growing up in both Miami and Atlanta. Staying true to her southern roots, she attended the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs) to pursue her undergraduate degree. After graduating with honors from UGA, she then set her sights on attending the prestigious Augusta University’s Dental College of Georgia, where she received her doctorate degree as one the of highest ranked members in her graduating class. Looking to tackle the next challenge in her career, she pursued a lifelong dream of moving to the Big Apple (NYC)! She completed a rewarding General Practice Residency program at The Brooklyn Hospital Center soon after and now enjoys living in Long Island City.
PATIENT CARE PHILOSOPHY
Dr. Wang is passionate about helping patients of all ages become more comfortable and at ease with dentistry, providing the best and most positive dental experiences possible. She treats her patients like her own family, so no matter what type of dental services you are looking for, cosmetic or routine treatment, you can feel at home knowing that she will provide the right treatment to help get you to where you want to be. Her focus is to also ensure patient comfort comes first and likes to remind everyone that no question is a bad question when it comes to learning more about your dental and oral health!
Dr. Wang also makes it her priority to seek out new dental research and continuing education courses to provide her patients with the highest quality and most up-to-date dental techniques available.
- Augusta University’s Dental College of Georgia
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center Resident
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association
- New York Second District Dental Society
- Invisalign Certified
- She is Taiwanese-American.
- She is a foodie and will always love to hear your new restaurant or recipe recommendations.
- Enjoys watching stand-up comedy and being in awe at Broadway shows.
- Loves Korean dramas, New Girl, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- She is currently learning the beginnings of woodworking.
- Loves creating esthetic fillings and bondings for her patients.